Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm in Chicago for orientation! My mom and aunt drove me in this morning and we had a nice afternoon meal at the top of the Hancock Building before they dropped me off at LSTC (Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago)- and here I am! It has been really good to see people again and the energy of the group has been very high all evening. So far I'm handling these first few hours of the year away from home better than expected- but there's been a lot to do and think about so that always helps.
The last few weeks at home have been really nice, though very hectic. It was a priority for me to see people this summer who I know I'll miss next year and I was pretty successful - though there could always be more time with many people! Thanks to all who took time to hang out.
There is a lot more information to absorb- I'll try to keep you posted if I learn anything about my placement for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment