Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. ~ Dr. Seuss


It's crazy to think that my sophomore year has come to an end. It was a rocky start after Bedstefar died. I got to school unsure of what the year would bring- and it certainly contained a lot of surprises. My parents (at least Dad) worried that about how I would handle working 15 hours each week and leading a student organization on top of my school work- and I was a little worried as well. There were certainly a lot of rough patches and it may have frayed my mind a little to keep track of so many things, but the year contained a lot of very worthwhile experiences- time spent with family, friends, co-workers, mentors and many others.

If I was unsure what the past year would bring, it's hard to even begin to wrap my mind around the year to come. I'm sure it will bring with it many new reflections, challenges, and pictures!

No comments: